Friday, January 1, 2010

The Race to Nowhere: It is a New Year, a New Decade, a New You...

I'd like to keep things short and simple with the first post of this decade... Determination is the answer... can you outlast your last setback to stand victorious?

Why create enemies in others, or even focus on the "hate" from others, when it is YOU that must step up and make yourself accountable. My life changed when I realized that I was my struggle; when I realized that there are good qualities in my mother and father that I must seek out and utilize in my rebirth - The NEW ME. Some of us aren't lucky enough to have our parents around, or even together. In this case, you must be real with yourself and your past actions. Hold yourself accountable today, this week, this month, this year, and this decade of the rest of your life. The answers that you've been searching for your entire life will begin to surface...

No comments:

Post a Comment