Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Morning Coaching

You might feel a little groggy this morning. Socially, Monday isn't the most popular moment in any week. To me, it is the most underrated day of the week. Monday is your jump-start, a reference point of sorts. I feel good about Mondays and love the thought of every Monday that comes, because I can set three small goals for myself to accomplish by the following Sunday.

So I have an exercise for you. Leave a comment with three goals that immediately come to mind. These are the small goals that you will complete this week. And it doesn't matter the goal; calling your grandmother, washing all the dirty clothing in your home, completing a book you began reading last week, etc.

Set your goals then follow them through... this is Success in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment