Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Motivation (10/4/10)

Good Monday Morning to you and yours! When I first began writing these letters, I hadn't a clue of how they'd be the "pick me up" that my friends would anticipate the next Monday for. So I just wanted to say thank you to those people that reached back out to me with kind words of encouragement to keep Monday Morning Motivation in the mix of their lives.

It is so important that we don't allow for today to go to waste. The accomplishments of today extend into the rest of the week like a wildfire. My idea for "Jewels for Gems", a program I started at the Boys and Girls Club in Trenton NJ; developing and assisting career aspirations in our teens; was a Monday Morning idea that's doing beautifully well. I have a meeting with Dr. Cornel West tomorrow, so you know my subject ideas are being drawn up this morning. I can't waste a second of that opportunity. And I don't want for you to waste a second of any of your opportunities.

Tell yourself, "Today is the beginning of my best week ever." Assist those that are assisting themselves. Save the "helping" for 911. Be spectacular today, so you could have a productive week.



No comments:

Post a Comment