Thursday, January 7, 2010

Book of the Day: The 48 Laws of Power


When I turned 25 years old, almost seven years ago, I came to a crossroad in my life, well I stumbled across that crossroad in my life. If you are younger than 25, don't worry, it will sneak up on you as well. My crossroad wasn't a negative one. I just had this feeling that I could do more with my life under the right guidance. That's when I was introduced to this book:














This became one of the most important "eye openers" in my young life. I had no clue that there were laws to everyday connections. I knew that there were people manipulating my life, I just didn't know how. I carry this book everywhere I went. And as I applied particular laws to my everyday life, wow, the results were bigger than I could have imagined. I strongly recommend this book to anyone looking for ways to enhance their social skills on a friend, family and career level.

No comments:

Post a Comment